Just a quick NOTE to let all of you out there in my Blogger world know that Dayna (my oldest daughter) and I are going to start up a RECIPE BLOG....COMING SOON. We are trying and testing new recipes, getting several gathered up and ready to post...BUT I need your help~ I would like to know what kind of recipes interest you, what would you like to see alot of on our recipe blog: snacks, breads, salads, soups, main dishes, desserts, dips/sauces, special holiday recipes....give me some feedback of foods that you like to cook...we would love to make this blog into something "readers" will come back to over and over and enjoy. Hope to hear from you soon...you can email me (julie@ubtanet.com or juliewilkerson87@gmail.com) or just leave me a comment. We are super excited about this and can't wait to get it up and going....WOO HOO!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Food, Food, glorious FOOd.....

at
8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That looks good! What time is dinner?
Whatever that is it looks amazing! Seriously SO good!
I am excited to see it! When I look on food blogs I usually only pay attention to main dishes and desserts but that is just me. One thing is for sure, I hardly ever try something if I don't see a picture, so post lots of yummy pictures! Good luck!
Easy fast good and not a lot of ingredients
to heck with the blog,
just open a restaraunt!!!
We desperately need somewhere tasty, clean, healthy & delicious to eat here in DooShane!!!!
Just do it Julie!!! *wink*wink!
I am with Megan. Main dishes and desserts...with pictures. I am excited. I am in a bit of a food rut right now.
Post a Comment