Can I just say, that this winter seems like it has been the longest winter of my life?!!
Maybe its the bad economy, maybe its the snow, maybe its the frigged cold for days on end, maybe its life's ups and downs that seem to be MORE DOWNS than ups....
whatever it is...I am ready
for
it ALL to be gone!...every last bit of it!
On these long, cold, miserable, quiet days...I find myself reminiscing of happier times....warmer times....and of course MORE beautiful times!
LIKE.......
The sunny beaches of Honduras in the middle of the winter.....
...on a 7 day cruise with my BFF, her sweet heart and my sweet hubby...
OR
...on the beaches of Hawaii watching the whales with my
sweet hubby and his wonderful parents...
...and going for long hikes down through the thick trees that have giant
sized flowers growing on them....
OH THOSE were the days!!!!
How I long for better days... sunshine that actually brings HEAT to my body, and of
course LOTS and LOTS of pretty colors....
OH, and if anyone has an extra $10,000 laying around that they want to share...
Well -that wouldn't hurt either.
As far as I am concerned...Winter has done its job...NOW it can go away!!!!





1 comments:
I'm sorry winter is such a bummer for you. Maybe we could hang out and my like ( I won't say love) for winter could rub off on you! I do love to see the snow falling. It gives me a cozy feeling. I don't think I would even mind being snowed in for a while. Tie a knot and hang on Julie, it's almost over. :) {{Hug}}
Post a Comment