I've always dreamed of having a huge tree in my back yard, full of grandkids.
LOTS of grandkids climbing on the thick branches, swinging from a tire swing
and hanging upside down
calling for
"Grammy to come and watch"....
well~
A few of my kids gave me a Maple Tree for Mother's day...after giving it some thought, I
knew the perfect place to put it~
right in my back yard, next to our picnic area and just
outside my back window...(that way I can watch them from inside the house as well as outside)
So I dug a hole...filled it full of water...and plopped the tree right in. NOW lets
just hope that it will grow big and strong...and fast!
I can't wait for the day when its packed clear full of little "monkeys"...playing all over in it.
I figured~ If I plant it....they will come, right?!
WELL...its planted!!!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment