Sunday, May 16, 2010

Practice, Practice, Practice......

After months and months of practice, sweat and lots of tears (not wanting to practice)....Halle did a fantastic job at her piano recital. She is the only one of our children that has taken piano lessons for longer than a few months.

 Even though she hates practicing, I know that someday...someday, she will be glad that she knows how to play the piano and that we made her stick with it. I always wished that I could have taken lessons when I was young...I would love to be able to play the piano. I realize that if I really wanted to, I could take lessons and learn how to play....but I guess that I don't want to learn, that bad! I just want to be able to play and have already HAD the lessons, not start now. I am glad that Halle has stuck with it and has developed her talents. Its fun to listen to her.

I can't wait for the day when we all get to sit around the piano and sing Christmas Carols as she plays away on the piano.

0 comments: