Friday, May 21, 2010

Time...it comes and goes so quick!

Every girl needs a new dress to graduate in...right?...Kim found a cute pattern and 
so we whipped one up for her. Who would have thought that 30 years ago when I was ripping seams apart and screaming at the top of my lungs to my mom that "I don't care if I ever learn to sew, I hate it", that I would be sewing yet again...another piece of clothing for one of my children. 
I actually enjoy sewing and have done a lot of it over the years, more than
I ever thought that I would.  
 I think the dress turned out really nice and Kimber loves it
and thats all that matters.

I even made this "rosette" to pin on to her jacket. I think the rosettes are so fun and classy...it was easier than I thought and it added a lot to finish off the look of her dress. 

One week from today and she will officially be done with 
HIGH SCHOOL!...I am so sad!
Where did the time go? It seems to move on wings of lightning anymore!!!

1 comments:

Sommer Time Farm said...

It turned out so pretty!! Wish I would have learned to sew when I was younger.