Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Draego and Tiny...ForeVer friEnds

They were actually sleeping right by each other, but as soon as I came out to take a picture, they both perked up and then Tiny started walking over toward me...I just couldn't get them to just sit still and smile for me...
...they wanted me to pet them instead. 

Friends come in all shapes, all sizes, all colors and even all breeds...but who would have thought that 2 creatures that are known to be the worst of enemies could be the best of friends?! These 2 crazy pals eat from the same dish, sleep together, play together and roam the yard together. Amazingly enough, they weren't raised together from the time they were babies, they just became friends when they met...just a short while ago. I can go outside at any given time of day or night and see them bunked down together in Draego's pen (the dog). It's so funny to see...just because its so unique I guess.

Just goes to prove that 
"love knows NO bounds"

0 comments: