Monday, September 6, 2010

Let the "pig skin" fly.....

Cam....number #70

It's that time of year again when we go sit on the hard bleachers at the local high school and watch our boys rumble and tumble for the possession of a little brown "pig skin" ball....we call it football, and I have yet to understand why boys think that its fun. I guess its "one of those BOY THINGS!" Because as a mom, its difficult for me to sit and watch my son being attacked by someone else's son, thrown to the ground...AND THEN having to watch many OTHER boys pile on top of him...squishing my "little man"!



 I know, I know, I am the mom that all son's/kids dread, the one that worries about everything! Oh well...its "one of those MOM THINGS"...and I'm never going to change!...SO I say, "take me or leave me...this is what I am".


Cameron played a really good game last Friday night. He had several "sacks" and said that he had a good time playing.

He is a hard worker and really tries to put his all in whatever he does...whether is playing football (and getting the most bruises) or whatever it is that he's doing....he's out to do his best!
Great Job Cam!

0 comments: