"Favorite: perferred before all others"
Here are a few of my "favorite" things this week:
My raspberries are on and ripening quicker than I can keep them picked. I love to just go and graze in the raspberry patch...they are my favorite berry in the entire world.
I went outside one evening this week and this is what I saw! WOW...I love it when I get to see the sunset and its gorgeous!!
My butterfly bush is finally in full bloom. I know its supposed to attract butterflies, but I have yet to see them swarm around any of these flowers. BUT I love this bush anyway and wished I had a ton of them in my yard.
Good Things Utah....I watch it while I walk on the treadmill every morning....these ladies make me laugh.
Peaches!!!!!! My sweet neighbors brought me a box of these YUMMY, DELICIOUS PEACHES! Peaches (fresh) are my very favorite fruit in the entire world so yes, I've been experiencing a little bit of heaven this week!
And there you have it...a few of my favorite things.
I wonder what my favorites will be next week?





0 comments:
Post a Comment