Its no secret...Halloween is one of my
least favorite holidays. I'm not into decorating my house with Halloween decor (even though I think some of the Halloween decorations are adorable)...I'm not into dressing up...and I'm not scaring small children. Although, when my 6 children were younger, it was fun getting them all dressed up and taking them trick-or-treating with the rest of the ghosts and goblins in the neighborhood. I loved watching them run from door to door with their little treat buckets banging against their legs...dropping candy as they went. It was cute, it was fun...and I am glad that we did the "Halloween thing"- but now my children are grown and that season of life is over. NOW I have goofy teenagers that like to dress up at the local Walmart...forget about the candy and trick-or-treating...just let them wander the store and thats fun enough.
I'm glad my kids are goofy and corky...just like me! I wouldn't have them any other way!
They make me laugh...and it doesn't even have to be Halloween!
1 comments:
Luv it! You have awesome kids:)
Post a Comment