*We are still working on "fixing my computer" so that I can upload pics once again....its coming along and hopefully soon I can have posts that actually have a "visual" with them...(for all of you visual people like me, that like pictures to go along with a good read)...not that I ever do anything exciting and thrilling that I have pictures to go along with...but its always nice to have something to look at, especially if the post is boring...(ha ha ha ha ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love pictures too. Kevin says a cookbook isn't a good cookbook unless 1/2 of it is pictures of the food!! So I guess thoughts are better with pics as well. I had better get busy with that....
I love pictures as well. Kevin says a good cookbook needs at least half the pages in food pictures or it just isn't worth looking at :) I have to agree!
Post a Comment