My computer is finally working right again...actually thats not true....ITS GONE, died and enjoying "computer heaven". My old computer gave up the ghost and had to be put to rest. We checked into seeing how much it would cost to fix it... but it would cost more than it would to purchase a new one (DUMB)! BUT on a happier note...my hubby is a computer whiz and rebuilt an old computer that we had and made it into a faster, better and a more fabulous computer than we had before. He is a genius, a miracle man and has the brains, and know how, to do anything...I'm not even kidding. He is remarkable....and I wouldn't trade him for anything (and not just because he has brains...I love him for many reasons)! SOOOOOO....now I can upload pics and blog to my hearts content!!! WOO HOO!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Finally....its happened!

at
4:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment