Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wearing an Original!....who would have thought!?

Just an average oatmeal colored cardigan?......I think not.
With a little "creativity" and a few hours of time I made it and Original!


I saw a cardigan similar to this one in a catalog, but for about double the price of what I paid for mine. I added the cute ruffle and rosettes on top and WALAAAAaaaa...its
and...A One OF a KiND, no one but ME has a cardigan like this one...


And I love it...I wished I had bought more of these simple cardigans when I had the chance,
but in different colors...
just think of the possibilities...hmmmm...I might just have to pick up a few more anyway!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it! I actually just saw some basic cardigans in the Target clearance yesterday--brown, black...maybe other, for $5-10. I wish I had more sewing skills...I might just do something similar!

Megan said...

So adorable!