Sunday, May 15, 2011

She had a birthday...shout HOORAY!

Happy 14th Birthday Halle Marie!
It seems like only yesterday when she was born...
I say that to myself on everyone of my children's birthday's...
because to me, it really DOES feel like only yesterday.

Time flies and before you know it...these little squirts grow up and are out on their
own, living life and moving forward. Won't be too many more years and Halle will
be out exploring the world and finding the path that she wants to take.
...BUT until then, we will enjoy the minutes, days, weeks, months and years that
we have left with her living under our protective wings.

(Being an empty nester just doesn't sound very appealing to me~)

Glad your our baby girl Halle...hope you have a very special 14th year of life....
We love you!

1 comments:

Sommer Time Farm said...

Happy Birthday Halle!! I can't believe she is 14...I remember when she was a little flower girl in our wedding. You're doing an awesome job mom!