1, 2, 3.....SMILE~




Todd (my son) has this old, ugly couch. Its one that he got from Deron's parents when he got married...a hand-me-down and something to start out his married life with. It wasn't pretty, but it was comfy. Since then, its been replaced with a new, nicer couch and so this one has been DEMOTED to the garage. Cam wanted to have friends over one night and watch movies outside...there was only one problem...they had no place comfy to sit. So he called up Todd and asked if he could borrow the ugly couch....to make a long story short, the couch ended up being here for a few days. SOoooo......The girls and I decided to try our hand at a "PHOTO" shoot with "THE UGLY COUCH". So many of the amazing photographers are using OLD props when they do their shoots, so I thought "why not US?"....I had so much fun. I don't claim to be a photographer by any means...but it was fun to shoot the girls and play around with the photo's afterwards. The props are so much fun and add a lot of dimension, texture and variety to the pictures. After shooting over 100 shots of each of the girls, I found a FEW that I loved. IT WASN'T THAT THE GIRLS WEREN'T ADORABLE IN THE PICTURES THAT i DIDN'T LIKE....it was the lady behind the camera that was shooting the pictures that needed more experience in what she was doing (me).
Anyway...There are a few of my favs~
0 comments:
Post a Comment