Although they look it.....
these pictures have NOT been altered....they are 100% authentic!
I have to say, this has been one of the strangest growing seasons for my garden!
FIRST my "Siamese Twin Squashes" (we went on to have 3 more sets) to NOW
having a "tubal cucumber"...ha ha ha ha
I guess the blossom was in the hole of this brick when it was pollinated and started to grow....
resulting in a VERY tight squeeze!
It's too bad I can't think of some way to "preserve" this
crazy garden find. It makes for quite a conversation piece. It would be fun to keep it around for years to come~
Oh well...at least I have pictures~
But until it wither's up, this crazy CuC is going to sit on my table for
any and ALL to look at...its hysterical!





2 comments:
bahaha. I needed this after the day I had! Nature constantly keeps us laughing
That is so funny!!! I have to say I am a little jealous that you even have a garden... we were slackers this year! :)
Post a Comment