We're still enjoying the FALL colors here in UTAH...I love the many different colors that light up the mountainside's for autumn and I can't help but take picture after picture...I just can't get enough of them!
...although now, the leaves are falling from the trees and covering the ground. Its sad to see...but we all knew it was coming.
I adore the bright colors with the green, green grass...it brings a huge smile to my face and makes me happy because I LOVE COLOR!
Halle wanted me to take some pictures of us as we stopped for a "walking break" to stretch our legs and walk around a bit on our little "girl trip" to the city
Halle is growing up so fast! It won't be that many more years and she will be off on her own, making decisions for herself and moving on with her life...I'm holding on to the special moments and hoping they last a little longer!....just like I'm hoping Fall last a little longer too, as winter brings little to be desired!





1 comments:
You are an awesome mom, Julie! I hope my boys will enjoy special times with me too:)
Post a Comment