Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comings and Goings...in's and outs...ups and downs....Life in December~

December always comes and goes so quickly at our house. Its always packed full of school activities, church activities and all that it takes to get things done for Christmas (you know...finding the right gifts, for are the right people in our lives). I always find myself wishing it lasted a little longer and was a little less busy...but so go the holidays at my house. Instead of posting about every single thing we did during the month, I thought I would give a brief over view of our 30 days of December....that way blogging our entire months happenings won't be quite so time consuming for me....

On December 18th Deron's sweet Grandma passed away.
She was many things to many people, but to me she was very special.
She always treated me like one of her very "own" grandchildren...always giving me hugs and kisses and telling me that she loved me.
I remember many times sitting with her and listening to the stories of her past,
her ups and downs and laughing at the funny things she would say.
She often had us all laughing as she wasn't afraid to say how she felt about
anything or anyone ...
She will be sorely missed, but I'm so glad she is out of pain and with the man
of her dreams...after 26 years of being separated. I'm sure she is loving life in heaven. I know thats where she wanted to spend Christmas this year!
We love you Grandma!!



No one could sport a "red hat" from the "Red Hat Society" like Grandma!
We love her! I'm sure she found a red hat somewhere in heaven and is wearing it now.

Kim loved spending time with Little Mister and
getting to know him all over again~

Of course...(as you can probably tell) much of our Christmas holiday was spent enjoying
"Little Mister" ~ its so much fun having a baby around again!
Uncle Erik let him sport his special "Wilk" hat....too cute!

Little Mister came over to open his presents at our house~

He was so stinkin cute and excited about "presents"....
(the sun was glaring in through the window...hence the odd shadow on his face)

Christmas morning at our house is always so much fun at our house...

Cameron showing Little Mister the "cho-cho train"....



Cameron and his friends enjoying a homemade Mexican dinner...
(made by Cam himself, I might add)
and exchanging some Christmas gifts.


Halle and Cam at their Christmas concert...Halle in the choir and Cam at the guitar!
They did a wonderful job!!!


Kim and I enjoying some Christmas time together while she was home on Winter break!!

I got to enjoy the entire month (at some time or another) with all of my kids. Its hard when they grow up and move away because I don't get to see them all like I would like , but thank goodness for the holidays...when we get to spend more time together. It was a crazy, busy month...but a good month!

0 comments: