Thursday, February 23, 2012

Milestones and memories....

Time flies...I know I say that a lot, but its true. Where on earth does the time go?! When I was a child the time didn't go this fast...but it seems anymore a year flies by before I know it...in fact, EIGHTEEN years have flown by without me even knowing it. Cameron just had his big 18th birthday a few weeks ago!! Its been a joy ride, full of laughter, fun times and days we'll remember forever! Happy Birthday to the last boy in the house!

Okay, so I'm NOT a cake decorator...ha ha ha, I put graham crackers down for a road
and several cute little wind up cars on top of it...it looked a little "youthful" and silly for such a grown up boy, but hey, he loved it! Who wouldn't want a cake like that for
their big #18?....(ha ha ha yeah, right)

.....AND the candles were street lights. I bet there isn't another 18 year old boy anywhere in the world
that wouldn't love this original masterpiece for his birthday...(* sarcasm*)

...ready set BLOW~


Happy Birthday Cam!!!
We love you forever and always no matter what!!!
AND
You will always be my "sunshine" no matter HOW BIG YOU GET!
Happy Birthday!

0 comments: