Saturday, March 10, 2012

mmmm...mmmmm...GOOD!

Little Mister LOVES him some chocolate...in fact,
I'm pretty sure he loves it more than anything else...
I have a candy basket (yes, its usually full) that sits by the door, AND if you come and visit
you get to pick a treat from my stash! WELL, Little Mister KNOWS where the candy is
and HE KNOWS which kinds he likes and dislikes, so when he comes over
he automatically points to the candy basket and says, "uhh"...which when "uhh" is
interpreted, means- "Grandma, I want a 3 Musketeers bar".
Well, of course, I have to give it to him...piece by piece he carefully puts it in his mouth...

and piece by piece he gets messier and messier...but we love every minute of it!

Sometimes I'm not fast enough at opening his candy so he starts to smash it up with his fingers and his tiny little teeth, while its still in the wrapper~

But thats okay too...because after I open it up I get one of these...
a great big "Thank YOU Grandma" smile....

AND then even a bigger smile...
and THEN he laughs right out loud....
so you see, that is why I give Little Mister chocolate (YES, I feed his addiction)-
its worth the sticky hands and the dirty face
just to see his gorgeous smile and
hear his infectious little laugh!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this post Julie. So sweet!!