Thursday, March 8, 2012

Splish, Splash...taking a bath?

I have the privilege of playing with this little guy three days a week...and I couldn't be more happy about it! A few weeks ago while he was over for one of our play dates, Little Mr. was bored with all of grandma's toys...SOOOO trying to be "creative" and find something to keep his attention for awhile, I thought he might have a great time playing in a bowl of water and a few "unique" toys....HE HAD A BLAST!!!


He put the canning ring in and out of the water for about 15 minutes...
He would put it in, wiggle it around for a minute then pull it out and suck the water off of it....
Then he would......

Splash and splash and splash. AND giggle and giggle and giggle....

AND THEN....he figured out the "REAL" fun of having a "BIG bowl full of water"......

HE DUMPED IT OUT!........YES, the entire thing~
It was the cutest thing ever!!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so jealous Julie. I wish my grandkids lived a little closer. Don't you think being a grandma is the best gift ever?!! :)