ALMOST one year ago our bathroom looked like this...
On June 2, 2011, I actually wrote a post as to WHY we
are remodeling our bathroom...in a nutshell:
"It was covered in mold and the walls were literally FALLING down around us."
(this is the shower after it was gutted)
Service Master came in and cleaned the bathroom out, tearing down walls, ripping out carpets, the shower and some of the ceiling...needless to say, we ARE down to ONLY one bathroom (which is an entirely different sort of stress and another post all in itself!)....
(I'm not sure why this part is underlined...but it is...so I will have to go with it because I can't figure out how to fix it!)
BUT the good news is, we are on our way to having a NEW LARGER
bathroom VERY soon...hopefully!
The shower is closed in and has tile on the floor.
The old vanity is gone, the old wall torn down and a new LONGER one built, as 1/2 of our bedroom is being added to the bathroom (the old bathroom was itty bitty) to make a much larger, more conducive bathroom space.
The new vanity is sitting in the bathroom, but isn't installed yet....
We have new walls and plumbing put in...and even tile on the floor. Its coming along and hopefully VERY soon it will be ONE beautiful large bathroom!!
I will be sure to post pictures when its finished.





0 comments:
Post a Comment