Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Breaking the RULES isn't always THAT bad...is it?!

I've been a mom for 26 years (well, very close to that)...I've always been "that mom" that 
makes sure my kids have something from each food group when I prepare their dinner...you know, the one that makes meatloaf, a green salad, a roll and a bowl of fruit...
WELL grandma's don't have to keep all the rules, we get to spoil the grandkids then send them home...
OH THE JOY and FUN we have!!! 
THAT might be the reason that Little Mister got to eat Cool Whip for dinner...

 Hmmm....I think I like this stuff....Hmmm...maybe I LOVE THIS STUFF!


 MMMM...another bite, another spoonful...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Yep...cool whip is the NEW macaroni and cheese!
Gotta love it!!

Nothing beats being able to break all the rules and get a smile !

*Disclaimer: I don't feed Little Mister like this all the time, I DO feed him FOOD that is good for him,
 but hey, a little cool whip never hurt anyone!



0 comments: