We went to Hawaii a few years ago and I LIVED for the sunsets! They were to die for!! Everyone always talks about the gorgeous sunsets that happen over the ocean, and after seeing them I agree that there aren't many things that get better than that...
BUT having said that, I sometimes forget what beautiful sunsets
happen right here in my own back yard
(well...actually up on the bench here in town, my neighborhood has too many trees and you can't see the sunsets as well from down here, but still...up on the bench is pretty much in my back yard)
One evening as I was out in the yard working I could see the sun setting in the west...it was such a gorgeous site from my house, so I decided to take a drive and get a better view...it was AMAZING!
....the fields even light up as the sun starts to go down....what a sight for sore eyes and a gorgeous way
to end the day!
I have to say, its not quite Hawaii...but it comes pretty darn close!
I love where I live! I love that I can see the sun rise in the morning, the sun set at night and the stars...in all their glory, twinkle in the night...rural living isn't so bad!





0 comments:
Post a Comment