Friday, May 18, 2012

Families are Forever...and ever...and EVER~

Just a few more pictures of the BIG DAY....
Mike and Kim and Kenron...who really wasn't in the "picture taking mood"...

The newlyweds with Grandpa and Grandma Allred....

and Grandpa and Grandma Weight....

My family...the gang...whom I love and adore!!!

Both Mike's and Kim's families...alot of happy people!

My three gorgeous girls...I love to look at pics of the three of them together and see how they
all sort of resemble one another~

Kim and Mike with Grandpa and Grandma Wilkerson


The beautiful temple where they tied the knot and began their eternal family!

The infamous stairs where Mike proposed to Kim...oh the memories~


This says it all...PURE JOY!

Life doesn't get much better than this~


Thank you, Thank you one and all for coming and supporting our
darling couple, they appreciate it....WE appreciate it!

Our newest addition to the family...AND he fits right in! 

Our newest family picture with EVERYONE!
I have to say I'm very blessed!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Just beautiful. Congrats to all!