Saturday, June 9, 2012

A peek at summertime in my busy little life #1

Part of my Summer Bucket list 
was to "take a picture every day of something to do with summer"...(starting June 6-Sept 6)
WELL..I kind of wanted a "theme" to go with my pictures...so its going to sort of go like this:

I am going to take pictures of  "MY favorite things about summer"...

THE first one being "MY birds"...I put bird seed out in the bird feeders JUST so they 
will come hang out at my house, chirp and eat all the sunflower seeds they want!
 I don't know, maybe its because I'm getting older (we won't discuss that matter) or maybe I
am just taking more time out to "stop and smell the roses", either way...I love watching and listening 
to my fine feathered friends!
I love them, I adore them and ....

I anxiously await their "chirping" alarm clock at 3:32AM every single morning! (really I do)
PRETTY much on the DOT!

0 comments: