Summer time at our house means:
NEVER getting to bed BEFORE 10:30 and usually NOT by choice, it just seems
to happen that way. With the sun not going down until after 9, the day just doesn't seem to wind
down until 10:30-11PM...........makes for a tired family come morning~
It means:
planting flowers.....I don't usually plant petunia's because I seem to kill them every time I do. It's been about 5 years since they last tried to grow in my yard so I thought I would try it again this year. So far so good...I love petunia's, they smell divine when there are hoards of them covering my flower beds!
This summer I wanted to "start a collection" of something.......
I collect spoons and have always had a fascination with old salt and pepper shakers. NOT the novelty ones so much. Dayna bought me my first set of antique shakers (on the left).
They are adorable!!!, not to mention I LOVE THEM...the other set she found at
a thrift store for $.50 a piece...DEAL, so I grabbed them!!!
and so goes the bucket list....and my infamous daily pictures~





0 comments:
Post a Comment