After the FLOP with my bread...I needed a little "MORAL BOOSTER"...
so I sat down the other afternoon and whipped
out a skirt (well, not really whipped out, it took awhile)...
I have to say, I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Its a lace over lay onto polyester fabric with a wide elastic waistband...
VERY FUN and FEMININE and even a little VINTAGE,
which is right up my alley.
I loved this little cream number so much so I whipped up a grey/black one and a tan one too..
NOW I have a few new skirts to wear, WOO HOO!
Guess its better than a dumb ol' piece of HOT bread anyway (NOT)!





3 comments:
I do believe this is the cutest skirt I have ever saw! I think I might have to steal your idea and whip one up too!
I think this is sooo cute! I do believe I might have to steal your idea!
LOVE this! I might have to steal your idea!
Post a Comment