Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daughter Time....

I popped in and surprised Dayna for President's Day weekend...I thought 
she needed a break and a day to be pampered...so thats just what we did....GOT pampered.
We started our day with a pedicure and chair massage!


Dayna has had pedicures before and is a PRO at it...

I had never had a pedicure before so I wasn't sure what to expect. 
I have to say...it was WONDERFUL, so relaxing and fabulous! I will definitely be doing THAT again!

My darling "foot lady" was soooooo GOOD! She made me feel so comfortable and 
did an amazing job scrapping away all the calluses and "yuck" from my ugly feet...and then
gave me the most adorable toenails!  




Dayna and I both loved our pedicures and how our nails turned out...it was a great
start to our fun relaxing "Dayna" day!

We spent the rest of the day looking for big bargains at the thrift stores, going to lunch, 
eating cupcakes at the Sweet Tooth Fairy, going to "The Impossible" 
and basking in a bucket of movie popcorn! IT WAS A FABULOUS DAY!!
I'm glad I got to spend a wonderful, special day with one of my sweet daughters!
I love you Daynalee! 

1 comments:

KellyAnn said...

Ahhh....My most favorite therapy of all time. I have an addiction to pedicures. I took Briaunna and we got pedicures. So fun with your daughter. I'm glad you had a great day.