Finally, FINALLY....after 2 years (yes, seriously) our bathroom/master bedroom renovation is DONE!!!
It was a LONG process but its finished and I LOVE IT!!
I made pillows for my bed...to match the new comforter that I bought....2 YEARS AGO!
...and this is how they look on my bed! I adore the way it turned out.
The wall color is a little weird in this picture. Its a really light tan...and then 1 brown wall, very
earthy and cozy!
My new bedroom wall decor...........a little "OLD" refurbished to make it NEW~
AND the bathroom.....I still sort of feel as though I am getting ready in someone else's house, but
its slowly starting to feel like home!
AND this is my vanity that I painted and shared with you in a previous post...it looks like
it is supposed to go in here and I'm loving it!
Cam is going to build doors on the cupboards that are being covered by the curtains...
and that will happen SOON!
Here's another look at the bedroom.....
Its so NICE to lay my head on my pillow each night, look around
and see a that ITS FINALLY finished!





0 comments:
Post a Comment