When our kids were all younger and living at home...dying Easter eggs was
something THEY reminded and BEGGED me to do, weeks before Easter. NOW that I have
two teenagers at home, I DO the reminding AND THE BEGGING.
They could all care less if we dye eggs or not, BUT I'm not ready to let the
family tradition die just yet.
So....Family Home Evening this week was spent sitting at the table and dying eggs!
I don't care what anyone said, I think they all had an "EGG-SEALANT" time!!
Deron hasn't dyed eggs with us FOR YEARS...and he kept saying,
"this is kind of fun......"
Cam's favorite egg, a cute little face with a headband and green hair~
....and one of Halle's fav's!
Deron's Easter eggs...all in green and blue's~
Averee's favorite egg says, "Cam loves Averee"......wonder WHY thats her favorite ;) ?
Our traditional "Poop" egg......every year (for years) someone makes an egg
that sits in EVERY color of dye...this sad colored egg looks much worse in person than it does
in this picture. It resembles the color of a "cow pie"..........
And here's our fun colored eggs....I'm glad the kids participated...even if
they weren't TOO THRILLED about it!
Happy Easter Everyone!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment