I am so terribly sick and tired of hearing how bad the economy is right now. Every single time I turn on the TV, pick up the newspaper or listen to the radio, there is someone on there that has to "slap it across my face" to remind me...like I would forget...just how bad it is. I am living in it, don't they think for 2 minutes that we are all very well aware of what is going on. Its just so depressing to constantly have to dwell on it. Isn't there anything good or happy to talk about? I can see why the crime rate, the suicide rate and the abuse rate all go up in times like this, because everything around is stressful and depressing. There has got to be some good out there somewhere.....something with a silver lining~
Thursday, December 4, 2008
AnYtHIng??

at
1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What!?!?! The Economy is bad? You would never know it out here by how packed the stores are. All the wonderful people spending all the money they don't have. Good times. It does suck though. Hopefully something happens to change it soon.
For heaven sakes really!!... I’m glad that someone said it!!
Post a Comment