After 2 years of promising to sew the girls some Easter Dresses, I actually followed through this year. I've bought fabric with the "intent" of making them nice dresses for Easter, but just never made the time to to actually do it. BUT...as you can see, I accomplished my goal this year. The dresses turned out really nice and I was excited to see the girls all decked out in their spring colors. I have been making my girls Easter dresses since Dayna was a baby (which has been 23 year). I used to make the boys Easter pants and ties to match when they were little. But they quickly out grew the idea of "homemade clothes", so I started "buying" them ties. I tried to find Cameron a nice Easter Tie this year but couldn't find anything that I liked (I really needed to go to the city but never made it out there DUE to our WINTER like conditions that we have been having and my inability to drive in bad weather) but he had a nice "Easter looking" tie so he wore that. I thought the kids looked nice and "festive" on their way to church on Easter Sunday! Thanks Mom for encouraging (making) me to learn to sew...its one of my favorite ways to express my creativity and I really do love it.
Friday, April 17, 2009
My Easter Sunshine's!

at
6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love their dressed-they turned out super cute!!
THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I want a yellow one. But yes they looked so cute on Easter sunday wearing their cute Easter dresses! :)
I made a dress for Olivia but it fits Andrew. Hahaha. Maybe in a couple years.
They are so cute Julie! YOu really are so talented- you have beautiful children!
Post a Comment