Halloween is here...the creepy crawlers have been unleashed and are out on the prowl. Just the other day I was making my bed when out from under my sheets crawls a very large and scary spider! It was like it (being the spider) was out to prove to me that "YES WE are out here", and its only in my imagination that they DON'T climb on my bed or between my sheets. When in all reality, I am sure that while I am sleeping they ARE climbing on my bed if not right across my body!!! AHHHH....And if that wasn't bad enough, I went outside to grab the bug spray to spray the perimeter of my bed (as to kill all other bugs BEFORE they are able to climb in bed with me). As I go to step out the door there I see a SCORPION laying on its back...BUT it's stinger was pointing right up toward me (sneaky little monster!)....I thought about smashing it but didn't have the appropriate shoes on for such tasks at that moment, SO I got a sewing gauge (I was in my sewing room) and lifted it up to take it out on the cement and squish it. As soon as I put it down on the ground, it jumped to attention and was then out to get me... coming after me, I could do nothing but defend myself...so I SMASHED it. The rest of the day was uneventful (as far as creatures go) but it was a quick reminder to me, that all the critters from outside are making their way inside to warmer, more comfortable homes....to bad it has to be my home!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Little Monsters

at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yuck Yuck Yuck!! I'm glad I never ran into scorpions while there!
Sick! I have never actually seen a scorpion even though I know they are pretty common in Utah. Thank heaven! I love your aprons by the way! That is so cool that you are selling at the holly fair, you guys are going to be rich!
Gross-thosed things creep me out! My parent's house used to have a lot of them when I was a kid.
Post a Comment