Saturday, October 10, 2009

My opinion, for what its worth.


If any of you are gum chewers...like me, I have found the best gum out there (at least in my opinion). I have been on a crusade for years trying to find the PERFECT gum, and after trying MANY different kinds (Extra, Trident, Dentyne, Stride...etc...) I have found "Mento's Chewing Gum", in the blue package to be my favorite. It looks like a mint and has a huge burst of flavor when you first begin to chew. At first the taste is really strong, almost overwhelming, but as you chew it- the strong taste mellows out a little- BUT the flavor lasts forever...or close to it. Its not a huge piece, so you don't feel like you have a wad of gum in your mouth, its just right. Who would have thought that I would actually have an opinion on gum...here all these years I thought that they were all about the same. That was before I met "Mr. Mento"...he won me over and now I am hooked.


Well there you have it....my opinion on GUM...take it for what its worth.



1 comments:

24/7 Dance Company said...

hmmm i have never tried that kind... i guess i will have to.