Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Once upon a time.....

Once upon a time there was a handsome prince named Cameron.
He got all dressed up and ready to go....
where else but to the...

"Jr Prom"
You know the one...its the big dance that each and every little girl and boy look forward to from the time they start school. They both dream of girls in pretty dresses, boys in dark tuxes, the fancy cars they will ride in and ALL the fun they are going to have...they dream of who they will go with, what they'll eat and where the big dance will be...

Until one day they wake up and
THE Jr. Prom has arrived...
the big day is here... no more dreaming~

Cameron was so excited to take Xela...one of his close friends, to the Prom.
He brought her to the house for some quick pictures before heading back
to the school for a nice dinner and then the "PROM"
(I thought they both looked amazing!!!)

Cameron was very careful not to let Xela stumble down the stairs!

Cam and his best friend Morgan, posing for a picture...Morgan happens to be
Xela's big brother as well~

Pictures, pictures, pictures....I think they both had seen enough of the camera
and were just ready to get on with their night...but
they were good sports and let us keep snapping shots here and there.

The two of them coming out during the "Promenade"....isn't Xela's dress gorgeous?!
She looked like a princess...
....and was even crowned the 2011 Prom Princess!
It was a wonderful time had by all and I'm actually pretty sad that its over!
I don't have any more son's that will be going to the prom...
this was the last of the boys left at home.
Kids grow up too fast...move on too quick and do it all
right under our noses!
Cam is an awesome young man and I love him to pieces....
and actually, I'm quite fond of Xela too...I've known her since she
was just a baby and think the world of her!
Cameron couldn't have picked a better date!
I'm glad that the two of them got to spend their big Prom Day together!

1 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

What a fun memory they made! They both look fantastic! Her dress is beautiful and modest! :)