"Grandma Weekend"
(a tradition that I plan on keeping and doing with all of my grandkids)...
a big slumber party at grandma and grandpa's house.
We had so much fun!!! Kenron was so stinkin cute and an angel the entire time...I'm not even kidding. I was a bit worried about night time and him waking up because he was someplace different., but happily he slept from 10:30 pm-8:00am....and he woke up smiling and thrilled to see me!!
I treasure him so much and the time that I get to spend with him.
He's almost 16 lbs now and has discovered his voice, jabbering and gooing
with the cutest little facial expressions to go along with his "talk".
He loves people and INDIVIDUAL attention...just like his UNCLE CAMERON~
He likes to put things in his mouth... towels, fingers, toys and FOOD!
He does some of the cutest things...awwwwh~
Sometimes I think I likes to sing and it makes me laugh right out loud, its precious!!
AND.... he has a smile that completely melts my heart every single time!!!!
What a Doll!
I love this little guy and am thrilled to be his grammy!





1 comments:
He really is adorable! He looks very interested in the same things as our little Ben! :) What a fun stage!
Post a Comment