Have you ever wondered WHY....WHY people enjoy ice fishing? After all they sit on a chair, in the cold, bundled up like an eskimo waiting for a fish to bite... that more often than not when the fish does bite, they through back into the fishing hole anyway?
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY do we have to have wrinkles and grey hair? Really, what is the purpose? Is it so people can tell who is old and who is young? Is is to give us all one more thing to dread and worry about when thinking about aging? Grey hair is NOT my thing and I refuse to let nature take that course...I plan on dying my hair FOREVER...as for the wrinkles, I am fighting those off as well. I just don't understand what purpose these "2" things play in the course of living.
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY do we have to have ear wigs and WHY do they have those ugly pinchers on the end of their bodies? They are such a disgusting little creature and cause me to be quite squimish and jumpy when digging in the dirt. They serve NO purpose in my life and I would rather they be extinct!
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY most men can lose weight quicker and without much effort, than women? Its NOT fair that men can eat double what a woman does and still lose weight! Its not fair that women have to work out double the amount of time than a man, yet the man still loses more weight than the woman!
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY some people are blessed with tiny bodies by nature, eat everything they want and still don't gain weight? Why some of us are required to limit the "yummy" food we partake of and then have to sweat blood and tears for countless hours a week just to keep from piling on the pounds?....just doesn't seem right!
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY some people have the "golden touch"? Seems as though everything they touch turns to gold. They seem to have countless streaks of "good fortune"...call it luck, call it a blessing, call it crazy...I don't understand it and it completely boggles my mind!
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY some days the "time" seems to DRAG on forever? I have days like that, it seems that no matter what I do the day goes by so slowly and never seems to end.
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY the only thing thats on television on a Saturday morning are CARTOONS? If you have cable, thats probably NOT the case. BUT for those of us that just have the "over the air" channels, there isn't a darn thing for adults to watch on Saturday morning...I don't know if thats because the networks assume we adults will be sleeping in or if we are supposed to be the only ones doing Saturday Chores...either way, its not happening in my house. I don't sleep in and I'm not going to be the only one working on Saturday Chores...but I would enjoy a bit of NEWS to start my day.
Have you ever wondered WHY...WHY some people
wonder and have so many questions?
JUST thought you might want to know the little things that I can't wrap my mind around and that no matter what the "LOGICAL answer" to my many questions might be, I still won't understand WHY!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment