I know...I know... THESE yogurt bites are for TODDLERS...BUT I am totally addicted to them! It all started when Little Mister was over for a visit several months back and he had a bag of them in his diaper bag. I bit one in half to give to him and I ate the other half...MISTAKE number ONE. Right then and there I KNEW that I was going to have to buy me a bag!!! Pathetic I know, but what can I say...it is what it is. SO now when I go to the store and buy a bag of yogurt bites for him, I buy a bag (or 2 or 5) for me too. The only problem with that is that I eat mine in one sitting and his bag can last for weeks (the reason I buy 5 bags so I don't dip into his). They are so stinking good! NO, I'm not making a recommendation that you all dash to the store for a bag of these for yourselves, (mainly because if your a local....there won't be any left at the store for me if you go out and buy them all) because I am sure its an acquired taste...and sadly enough, I've acquired it! The Gerber peach flavor is my favorite...but I like the Parent's Choice Strawberry ones too...the Gerber bites are more thick and crunchy than the Parent Choice brand...regardless of thick or thin, name brand or generic, they are both my little guilty pleasure's right now. Guess I'm just a "kid at heart" right?!!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Confession....
Well....now that I've got that confession off of my chest, I'm feeling much better!

at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love those things too. They are so good!!
Post a Comment